In the text below, we state orientation prices of our services with a detailed description.
We always try to meet customers’ expectations and find an ideal solution.
In the case of a major quantity or long-term cooperation we will prepare tailor-made price offers.
How do we calculate the price?
The prices of coated products depend on the size of the part, on its developed surface area and weight, and also on the material thickness and the colour shade selected. The price can be influenced also by selection of pre-treatment (blasting/phosphating). We recommend blasting and coating for any products exposed to weather influences in a two-layer system. For galvanised products we offer the so-called sweeping, which is light re-blasting of the zinc surface (creation of an anchor pattern) with a guarantee of 5 years for the bonding of the coating material.
One layer of a powder coating material oscillates between 60 and 100 Um (micrometres), while the thickness of two layers of a powder coating material is in the range of approx. 100 – 200 Um.
For an exact calculation of a job please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Price of coating
Coating for outdoor and indoor applications
- Outdoor coating from CZK 255 per m2
- Indoor coating from CZK 225 per m2
- Two-layer coating from CZK 380 per m2
- Two-layer coating with base zinc primer from CZK 550 per m2
- JOne-side coating (outdoor/indoor coating material) + 30 % of the total price per m2
At customer wishes it is possible to perform phosphating of the product before coating.
From CZK 225 per m2
Price of blasting
Blasting and sweeping
- Sweeping of ZN parts from CZK 200 per m2
- SA blasting from CZK 215 per m2
- SA 2.5 blasting from CZK 255 per m2
- SA 3 blasting from CZK 320 per m2
- Blasting of coated materials from CZK 300 per m2
- Price charged for the blasting of complex products from CZK 1,300 per hour
Price of renovation of discs
Automobile discs like new ones
- Metal sheet discs from CZK 450 per item
- Aluminium discs from CZK 1,000 per item
- Discs for trucks and buses (including heavy-duty means of transport) from CZK 850 per item
- Disc repair – planishing/lathe turning/welding of missing parts from CZK 500 per item
Price of bicycle frame treatment
Blasting and coating of bicycle frames
- Single-colour from CZK 800 / frame + fork
- Two-coloured from CZK 1,000 / frame + fork
Other design variants available at request. It is possible to apply a clear coat or clear coat with pearl effects over all colour shades.
The resulting price depends on the size and type of the frame.
Frequently asked questions
What is powder coating?
Modern surface treatment of metal products.
The principle is application of the powder coating material onto the part surface with subsequent curing in the oven. The powder coating material contains resins, pigment, or additives, and creates dry powder consistence. In order to ensure good adhesion of the powder coating material on the part, the application equipment supplies an electrostatic charge, and the part as such is grounded. The application of the powder coating material on the part uses compressed, dried and purified air which is produced in a compressor station, dried in an absorption dryer and purified by means of a special carbon filtration system.
Electrostatic energy uses the fact that particles with opposite charges attract each other. This fact causes attraction of powder coating particles to the sprayed part and adhesion on its surface. The powder coating material is cured at a temperature of 180 °C to 200 °C in the curing oven and adheres to the surface of the product. After 20 – 30 minutes of curing, the product is allowed to cool and is immediately prepared for shipment.
- The coated layer is resistant to impacts
- Good resistance to scratching
- Environmental friendliness
- Excellent external durability
What is blasting?
It is a well-known and rapidly expanding method of surface pre-treatment. The surface of the blasted object is cleaned, roughened or otherwise treated by blasting before its final treatment, such as coating or galvanisation. We use the compressed-air method, which is highly effective. This is a technological procedure of surface preparation used for various (usually hard) materials by using a stream of pressurised abrasive particles.
The surface is blasted at various levels:
- SA – blasting: It removes visible and non-adhesive scale, rust and other impurities. All residuals must fully adhere to the base.
- SA 2.5 – blasting on an almost clean metal: It removes visible scale, rust and other impurities. Any residual traces of impurities will appear only as light stains in the form of areas or belts.
- SA 3 – blasting on a fully clean metal: It removes all visible traces of scale, rust and other impurities. The surface has a uniform metallic appearance.
What is chemical pre-treatment by phosphating?
Phosphating is chemical treatment of surface of metal parts for the purpose of increasing the resistance to corrosion and improvement of adhesion for the next surface treatment. It is one of the most frequently used methods of chemical treatment of surfaces during which crystalline tertiary water-insoluble phosphates are created.
The crystalline layer arising during this process is insoluble in water and organic solvents. It has very good cohesion with base metal. Without any further treatments it is suitable as a conversion surface for coating. At present we offer suspension phosphating to our customers, when we remove gross impurities from metal parts at first, this is followed by phosphating at 60°C, rinsing with water and at the end rinsing with demineralised water.
Chemical pre-treatment is another important factor for the final quality of products.